Packaging Details: • The components for blending of Adblue® product are technical grade urea( in crystals/pills) and DI water. Urea is 32.5% andbalance DI water.
• Raw water from the storage tank is fed in to the De-Ionized plant/ unit. This can be an FRP/Sintex tanks of suitable capacity.
• The DI water this produced will be stored in DM water storage tanks.
• The DI water from the storage tank is fed in to a blending tank through on-line heating unit.
• Blending tank is an Stainless steel, conical bottom tank with agitator mounted.
• Urea stored in around 50kg-1000kg bags from the mezzanine floor is fed in to the blending tank in regulated proportion as per the blending process.
• 32.5% of Urea and balance DM water is mixed thoroughly in blending tank and blended until the desire quality of Adblue® product specifications are obtained. This blending process is an endo-thermic process and there will be amount of heat loss for the blended product.
• The blended Adblue® product, which is meeting the specifications is transferred in to the storage tanks
• From the storage tanks, the finished Adblue® product is taken to filling machines for filling in majorly following packs
10L, 20L pails, 210L barrels, 1000L IBC tanks, Bulk filling
• The packs thus filled will be stored in warehouse and then transported.